This week on Mariners All-Access on ROOT SPORTS – Guti’s back, and the countdown to Jamie Moyer’s Hall of Fame induction.
- Guti 1-on-1 – Franklin Gutierrez discusses how he’s changed his routine to accommodate his health concerns, and explains how he prepares himself to be a pinch hitter or a late game sub.
- Batter’s eye importance – Guti and his teammates discuss the importance of the batters eye and how it impacts their ability to see the ball clearly at the plate. Safeco Field has one of the best and biggest, while the upcoming road trip to Minnesota features one of the more difficult backdrops to hit against.
- Sound tracks – Guti highlights the biggest and best plays from the week.
- David Rollins Technically Speaking – the lefty reliever explains how he throws his changeup.
- Patrick Kivlehan – The Mariners prospect was part of Team USA’s silver medal run in the Pan Am games. Hear how he used the mindset honed on the gridiron to help deal with the ups and downs of baseball.
- Mariners on Moyer – We’re counting down the days to Jamie Moyer’s induction into the Mariners Hall of Fame. Hear what current Mariners appreciate about Jamie and what the King in particular can take from Moyer’s approach.
Mariners All Access airs:
- Today noon, 7:30pm
- Monday 6pm
- Tuesday 6pm
- Wednesday 6:30pm
- Thursday 4pm
- Friday 4pm