This week on Mariners All-Access on ROOT SPORTS we track a couple of individual player milestones, find out how to grip a Big League pitch, and look ahead to a couple of Hall of Fame inductions.
- Milestone trackers – Nelson Cruz had a red hot April, and Felix Hernandez is approaching a strikeout milestone.
- Focus on Mike Zunino – Ever wonder what the catcher says to an umpire during a game? Mike Zunino sheds some light on that, as well as what he’s working on to improve his numbers at the plate.
- Charlie Furbush Technically Speaking – Charlie Furbush explains how he grips each one of his pitches.
- Food Tour of Safeco – Dave Valle eats his way around Safeco Field, showcasing some of the new menu items at the ballpark.
- New uniforms – With the addition of new alternate uniforms for Sunday home games, Clubhouse Manager Ryan Stiles explains how the uniform selection takes place both at home and on the road.
- Baseball style – Even with every player wearing the same thing, you can clearly see individual style coming through in the way those uniforms are worn. The players provide insight on how they developed their baseball style.
- Community Calendar – Preview the upcoming Mariners Care Cystic Fibrosis Golf Tournament and the Pit, Hit & Run baseball skills competition.
- Randy Johnson/Jamie Moyer – We start our look ahead to the Hall of Fame induction of Randy Johnson and the Mariners Hall of Fame ceremony for Jamie Moyer. Austin Jackson and Dominic Leone weigh in on the former Mariners this week.
Mariners All Access airs:
- Sunday 2:30p, 7:30pm, 11:30pm
- Monday 6pm
- Friday 6pm
- Saturday 5pm