Exciting Homestand Promotions Coming Up!
The Mariners return home Friday to open a 3-team, 9-game homestand against the Texas Rangers, Houston Astros and Minnesota Twins.
Here is a listing of the exciting promotions and events for the upcoming homestand:
Friday, April 17 vs. Texas:
- Beard Hat Night, presented by Jack Link’s, first 20,000 fans. Jack Link’s mascot Sasquatch will throw out the sponsor first pitch pregame.
- College Night Ticket Special. College students with valid ID can get tickets for $12 in advance and $15 the day of the game. Happy Hour in The ‘Pen 2-1/2 hours before game time until first pitch. Students with college ID can get all beers on tap for $6 (must show valid driver’s license), huge pizza slices for $2.75 and soda for just $2.25.
Saturday, April 18 vs. Texas (6:10 pm):
- Felix Hernandez The King Bobblehead Night, presented by ROOT SPORTS, first 20,000 fans.
Sunday, April 19 vs. Texas (1:10 pm):
Monday, April 20 vs. Houston (7:10 pm):
Tuesday, April 21 vs. Houston (7:10 pm):
- Salute to Volunteers Night
Wednesday, April 22 vs. Houston (7:10 pm):
- Grand Slam Family Night, presented by Safeco Insurance. Ticket, hot dog and Pepsi at a special value package price.
Friday, April 24 vs. Minnesota (7:10 pm):
- Guys Night Out, sponsored by EQC – Game ticket, first beer, and a Mariners cap with built-in bottle opener, for $35.
Saturday, April 25 vs. Minnesota (6:10 pm):
Sunday, April 26 vs. Minnesota (1:10 pm):