Mariners All Access is on the Air for 2015
Mariners All-Access on ROOT SPORTS makes its 2015 debut on Sunday at 3:30pm. Here’s what’s on tap for this week’s episode:
- Felix Hernandez Change up – The King has the best change-up in the game and he shows us the grip he uses and explains how it was developed.
- Starting pitchers preview – Bill Kruger gives his overview on the starting rotation and what he likes about the guys taking the mound every 5 days.
- Bullpen preview – Bill also weighs in on the bullpen and what needs to happen to match the efforts of last year’s relievers.
- Starting lineup/Outfield rotation – Former outfielder Jason Bay explains how Lloyd McClendon can use his outfielders in various situations thanks to the added depth this season.
- Managing Expectations – The Mariners are considered favorites to win the AL West and ranked among the top teams in baseball. Former catcher and minor league manager Dave Valle explains why those expectations won’t faze this team and what needs to happen early to build confidence.
- Players to watch in Tacoma – There’s not only optimism in Seattle, but throughout the organization thanks to the talent across the board. Spring Training gave fans a chance to see up-and-comers like D. J. Peterson and Ketel Marte. They should continue to follow these players and others as they build on that success.
Mariners All Access airs:
- Sunday 3:30pm, 5:30pm
- Monday 11:30am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm
- Tuesday 6pm
- Thursday 6pm, 8:30pm
- Friday 6pm