2015 Special Events Schedule
The promotions schedule for the 2015 season has been announced with several great giveaways planned for fans.
- Beard Hat Night (April 17) – first 20,000 fans
- King Felix Bobblehead Night (April 18) – first 20,000 fans
- Hisashi Iwakuma Bear Hat Night (April 24) – first 20,000 fans – This sweet hat celebrates Hisashi’s nickname “Kuma,” meaning “bear” in Japanese.
- Fernando Rodney Bobblehead Night (May 9) – first 20,000 fans
- Mariners Fedora Hat Night (May 15) – first 20,000 fans
- Nelson Cruz Bat Night (May 30) – all kids 14 & under
- Kyle Seager Bobblehead Night (June 2) – first 20,000 fans
- Nelson Cruz Bobblehead Night (July 11) – first 20,000 fans
- Jamie Moyer Mariners Hall of Fame & Bobblehead Day (August 8) – first 20,000 fans
- Robinson Cano Bobblehead Night (August 22) – first 20,000 fans
In addition, there will be four themed post-game fireworks nights:
- May 29 vs. Cleveland: I Love the ‘90s
- June 19 vs. Houston: Star Wars
- July 24 vs. Toronto: Sing Along
- August 21 vs. Chicago White Sox: Songs of Summer as voted on by fans
Several ticket specials that have become popular in recent seasons will also return in 2015 including, Family Nights and Packs, Military and Senior Specials, College Nights and King’s Court games.
Opening Day Tickets Pre-Sale
Tickets for Mariners Opening Day on April 6, against the Los Angeles Angels, will be available during a special pre-sale leading up to and during FanFest. There is a limit of eight tickets per account.
- Mariners season ticket holders — 12 pm, Thursday, January, 22 (online only)
- Mariners Mail subscribers, Mariners social media followers, Ticketmaster subscribers — 12pm, Friday, January 23 (online only)
- All fans – 10am, Saturday, January 24 until 11:59 p.m., Monday, January 26. (Safeco Field box office, Mariners Team Stores and mariners.com/tickets)
Opening Day tickets will be available again starting Saturday, March 7, when Mariners 2015 single-game tickets go on sale to the public.
Here is the full promo schedule (subject to changes):