20-Game Plans Now Available
Opening Day 2015 is still five months away, but it’s not too early to get great seats and the best prices for the games you want to see.
Next season, a new 20-Game Plan will replace several categories of “mini” season ticket plans (such as Business, Weekend, Half and 16-Game). The 20-Game Plan was offered to renewing season ticket holders two weeks ago. Now it’s now available to new accounts.
There are four pre-selected packages with a mix of games and dates and a Flex Plan option that lets you chose the games. You can combine plans to create your own personal schedule. Here are some of the benefits of the new 20-Game Plan:
- 20-Game Plans are available in infield locations on the Main and Club Levels not previously available for partial-season ticket plans.
- Opening Day, Monday, April 6, vs. Los Angeles Angels, is available for purchase to all 20-Game Plan holders.
- Depending on seat location and games selected, 20-Game Plans offer discounts of 10%-30% off the cost of single-game tickets.
New full season tickets are also available, which save anywhere from 10%-60% off the cost of single-game tickets. In addition to the cost savings, benefits include:
- Priority for postseason tickets.
- Seattle Mariners Team Store discounts of 10% everyday (and 20% every Tuesday) at all five Team Stores.
- Discount on pre-paid season parking at Safeco Field garage.
- Discounts on select Safeco Field Suites.
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder events and opportunities such as early gate openings to watch Mariners batting practice, exclusive meet and greet opportunities, and more.
- Complimentary 2015 Mariners Information Guide.
- Presale for Spring Training, single-game tickets and other Safeco Field special events.
- Hit It Here Café reservations on game days.
- Secure online ticket management, including resale and forwarding services through com/MyAccount.
More information about the 20-Game Plan and all Mariners season tickets is available at mariners.com/seasontickets or by calling 206-346-4001.