2015 Season Ticket Plans and Prices
Planning for 2015 is well underway. One of the first boxes teams check on the To Do list is renewing their season tickets. Mariners account holders started getting information about their renewal plan and prices this week.
A major change from 2014 is the introduction of the 20-Game Plan. This plan will replace all partial season ticket plans going forward (Half, Business, Weekend and 16-Game Plans). There are four pre-selected plans and a Flex Plan that lets you choose your own schedule. Fans can combine 20-Game Plans to get the number of games they want.
The Mariners have used “variable” pricing for several years based on opponent, day of the week and special event. This season, there will also be demand-based pricing for ticket locations. Those areas with highest demand will have price increases, those with lower demand will have price decreases. The largest increase is $2.62 per seat per game. The largest decrease is $1.26 per seat per game. (This is only the second time since 2007 that full season ticket prices have been raised.)
Renewing season ticket holders will pay a lower price than new accounts, and all season ticket holders will still get discounts of from 10% to as much as 60% off the price of single game tickets.
Season ticket holders also enjoy other benefits including:
- Seattle Mariners Team Store discounts of 10% everyday (and 20% every Tuesday) at all five Team Stores.
- Discount on pre-paid season parking at Safeco Field garage.
- Discounts on select Safeco Field Suites.
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder events and opportunities such as early gate openings to watch Mariners batting practice, exclusive meet and greet opportunities, and more.
- Complimentary 2015 Mariners Information Guide.
- Presale for Spring Training, single-game tickets and other Safeco Field special events.
- Priority for postseason tickets.
- Hit It Here Café reservations on game days.
- Secure online ticket management, including resale and forwarding services through com/MyAccount.
Complete information about 2015 Mariners season tickets is available at mariners.com or by calling 206-346-4001.
Information about 2015 single-game tickets will be announced later.