Party at the ‘Pen – Playoff Style
Before tomorrow’s big playoff game vs. the Saints, stop by Seattle’s best party spot – The ‘Pen at Safeco Field. In The ‘Pen, you’ll find:
- $1 admission
- $5 16 oz. beers on tap including drafts and microbrews
- Great food – burgers and fries, wood-fired pizza and authentic Mexican torta sandwiches (just to name a few)
- DJ and live band at all events
- Multiple TVs to follow all the action around the league
- Cash machines
- A safe, clean and friendly environment
And our good friends at Centerplate will be selling the new 12th Man Pale Ale for $5.
See you there!