Mariners Caravan About To Hit The Road
The 2014 Seattle Mariners Caravan hits the road next week (Tuesday, January 7) with the first stops in Pierce County in Lake Tapps and Gig Harbor. Over a three-week period (January 7-24), the Caravan will make stops in some two dozen communities across the Pacific Northwest from Portland to Vancouver, B.C., Longview to Spokane, and points in between. Note: Many stops along the way will be at schools, hospitals, etc. and not open to the public. See below for the details around our six public appearances.
At various stops on the Caravan, current and former Seattle Mariners players, announcers, and the Mariner Moose host assemblies for elementary school students, Boys & Girls Club members, and free public autograph and photo sessions.
Scheduled to appear on Week 1 are pitchers Danny Farquhar and Charlie Furbush, broadcaster Dave Sims and the Mariner Moose.
In addition to the first day’s stops in Lake Tapps and Gig Harbor, the first week of the Caravan includes Olympia, Tenino, Hillsboro, Oregon, and Longview/Kelso.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the Caravan events via this blog with some fun pictures.
- Lacey – Wednesday, January 8, 4:15pm-5:45pm – Details
- Longview – Friday, January 10, 4:15pm-5:45pm – Details
- Yakima – Monday, January 13, 4:30pm-6:00pm – Details
- Walla Walla – Thurdsay, January 16, 4:15pm-5:45pm – Details
- Tri-Cities – Friday, January 17, 4:15pm-5:45pm – Details
- Tukwila – Friday, January 24, 5:00pm-6:00pm – Details