This week on Mariners All-Access on ROOT SPORTS with Jen Mueller:
- Felix 1-on-1 – The King reflects on his Perfect Game with Brad Adam a year after the historic feat.
- Oliver Perez Delivery – Perez lets us in on how he decides which delivery to use to the plate and why he developed that part of his game.
- Pitchers Strength and Conditioning – James Clifford explains how he helps keep the staff in top shape and able to handle the grind of a long season.
- Capps Second Time Around – Carter Capps explains how he used his time in Tacoma and what he changed in his game to have more success this time around in the big leagues.
- Yoervis Medina – the hard-throwing righty shares what he’s working on to solidify his role in the bullpen.
- Danny Farquhar 1-on-1 – Learn more about the Mariners current closer, from his nickname to how his height helps him on the mound. Plus why his personality makes him perfectly suited to be the closer and how he came to be fluent in Spanish.
- Military Family Reunited – It’s one of the most touching things to happen at Safeco this year. Re-live the reunion of a Sgt. Kitchens and his family before a game against the Brewers.
This week’s Mariners All Access debuts Sunday at 11 am and re-airs Monday at 6:30 am and 6 pm, and Friday 6 pm.