This week on Mariners All-Access on ROOT SPORTS with Jen Mueller:
- What to Watch For – With two months remaining in the regular season, Angie Mentink breaks down five things to watch for from the team.
- Brad Miller POW – He’s the first Mariners rookie to win Player of the Week honors since Ken Griffey Junior. Hear Miller’s reaction.
- Kuma “Sports Science” – Take a closer look at why Hisashi Iwakuma is so effective with his splitter using side by side comparisons and insight from Bill Krueger.
- Tim Belcher 1-on-1 – The former Mariners pitcher offers his thoughts on the 1995 team, Griffey and how pitching has changed in the last 10 years.
- Blowers on Baseball – Mike Blowers explains what it means “to let the ball travel” at the plate.
- Raul’s Stellar Season – Brad Adam puts Raul’s season into context and offers teammates thoughts on what the 41-year old is doing and how he’s helping the club.
- Refuse to Abuse Recap – Last weekend’s Second Annual Refuse to Abuse 5K at Safeco Field raised more than $75,000 dollars for the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence. We’ll get a recap of the event.
- Harold Reynolds on Griffey – Ahead of his Mariners Hall of Fame induction, we continue to look at the career of Ken Griffey Junior. This week Harold Reynolds shares the story of a frustrated young Griffey convinced he would never get a hit in the big leagues.
This week’s Mariners All-Access debuts on today at noon. The program re-airs on Monday at 6:30am and 6:30pm, Wednesday at 3pm and Friday at 3pm.