Best of Mariners All-Access
This newest Mariners All-Access on ROOT Sports will be a special “Best of” Edition of Mariners All Access. The show, which debuts Sunday (July 8) at noon prior to the Mariners-A’s game, will highlight you some of the best moments and features from the first half of the season.
- A look back on the historic night at Safeco Field on June 8 where 6 Mariner pitchers combined for a no-hitter against the L.A. Dodgers.
- Jesus Montero – Catchers take plenty of punishment throughout the season, the right equipment is important to sustain their health. Jesus switched his catcher’s mask in order to help better protect him from foul balls.
- A visit down on the farm to the Mariners Double-A affiliate the Jackson Generals. The Generals have been one of the best teams in the Southern League in the first half of the season. They are all business when it comes to baseball, but they also know how to have fun as well.
- Mariners Commercial Shoot – Behind the scenes when the Mariners shot their 2012 commercials.
- Brendan Ryan “Tip of the Day” – He’s is one of the best defensive shortstops in baseball. Brendan delivers his “Tip of the Day” on his glove work around the bag.
- Munenori Kawasaki – His energy and antics have been entertaining to watch. His personality may not be like his fellow countryman Ichiro, however they both have similarities. This packages looks into Munenori’s high-energy antics.
The “Best of” Show debuts July 8th at noon, and the “Tricks of the Trade” Edition is re-airing before that at 11:30 am. Other air dates include July 9 (7 pm) and July 13 (6 pm).