Single Game Tickets On Sale
Fans started lining up Thursday for Mariners 2012 single game tickets, which went on sale this morning.
For those fans who have gathered at the Safeco Field box office, there are plenty of ticket windows open and 710 ESPN is giving out samples of Pepsi Max and the Pyramid Ale House is handing out coupons. Blazing Bagels, located next to the Safeco Field Team Store, is also open.
Just a reminder, all games for the 2012 season are going to be priced dynamically, so there are a lot of different price options available than ever before. Larry Stone, Seattle Times national baseball writer, did a story on it for the Times.
For fans planning to go to Mariners Team Stores, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Team Stores will hand outnumbered tickets to the first 125 people who arrive Saturday morning starting at 6:30am. That will hold your place for the official lines that can start forming at 9:30am
- Fans can start lining up at Southcenter at 5am. The line forms at the entrance between Macy’s and Seafood City.
- There’s no restriction on when lines can start forming at Alderwood Mall. The line starts there between Sears Automotive and Macy’s.
- At Westlake in downtown Seattle, fans can start lining up anytime along the Olive Way side of the building.
- At Bellevue Square, lines can form starting at 6am in the parking garage across from the Coldwater Creek store between the valet parking booth and the stairwell to the skybridge.